Sedgewall provides a sub contract manufacturing and assembly service where quality, reliability and on-time delivery are of critical importance.
Manufacturing and test contracts include electronic sub systems and modules. Full in-house capability is offered so that a design on the drawing board can go through development and prototype trials and tests. This is then followed by full production engineering including metalwork, fabrication and testing.
Skills and capabilities include:
- Electrical/mechanical assembly and test
- System integration
- Complete box build and test
- Cable assemblies, looms and harnesses
- Full component sourcing and procurement
- System and full testing including functional testing
- Sub-Contract manufacturing and assembly
Sedgewall are specialists in electronic component sourcing. We fully understand the pitfalls and logistical issues that are common when procuring from a global market.Read More
Sedgewall offers a fast turn, prototype service for electro/mechanical box builds and cable assemblies, which enables you to gain approval for your products in the fastest time possible, before going into mass production.Read More