The Sedgewall range of Gooseneck microphones includes omni-directional, directional and noise cancelling. Applications include radio, emergency services, telecoms, public address, transport, command & control and financial services including dealing rooms.
They are robust, designed for continual heavy usage and are fabricated from 8mm brass on sprung steel with a flexible shaft with a black durable finish.
To meet a wide variety of operational requirements a bespoke manufacturing service is provided. Customers can specify finish, shaft design, mounting design, acoustic performance and the technology such as dynamic, electret, pressure gradient, etc.
There are two principal ranges of Gooseneck microphones, Electret and Dynamic range.
- Standard range – GE Series – Good dynamic range
- Omni-directional range – OE Series – High performance
- Directional range – DE Series – Excellent directional performance
- Noise Cancelling – EN Series – Exceptional noise cancellation
- Super Noise Cancelling – SN Series – Pressure gradient technology
- Directional range – DG Series – Robust directional microphone
- Hi performance directional – HD Series – Noise cancelling & dynamic
The microphones have a solid brass head and mounting with a M10 stud. Standard lengths are 300, 400 & 500mm but custom length & finishes can be ordered. Contact Sedgewall to discuss your special requirements.