With the growth in global terrorism we now live in increasingly dangerous times. Extremist attacks are no longer confined to political and military targets,but are now aimed also at the economic, scientific and commercial community.
Attacks against pharmaceutical research sites by animal rights activists and the targeting of financial institutions are tangible proof of this new reality. As an aid in this battle against terrorism Talos was developed as a highly effective, under car, booby trap detection system. It is designed to give the user a warning if a magnetically attached explosive device is concealed under the vehicle.
For more information about this product:
When installed the system protects by means of eight sensors concealed throughout the vehicle to give complete coverage. Using state of the art microprocessor techniques, the Talos system carries out advanced noise cancellation and ambient magnet threshold measurements, ensuring the system is effective in the most hostile environments. A discreet light warns that the vehicle has been subject to attack. Vitally an alarm can also be sent via an SMS text message to up to three mobile phones, providing the user with the added security of remote alarm warnings.
Recently upgraded, Talos is in use with police, security and government departments world wide.
- Power 7-30VDC 30mA
- Temperature -25 to +85 C
- Sensitivity 2mA/M
- RFI Protected Tested to 0-30mhz 200V/M
- 3-80mhz 50V/M
- 80-500mhz 20V/M
- Self Test TALOS self tests on arming
- Arming Delay 20 seconds
- Processor -weight 300gms, 22mm x 128mm x 190mm
- Detector -weight 100gms, 15mm x 40mm x 50mm
- NATO Stock No. 5865-99-839-9261
- Proven and extremely reliable system
- Effective in hostile environments
- Discreet installation
- Clear and distinct annunciation
- Easily transferable
- In excess of 11,500 installed worldwide
- Optional SMS alarm messaging system